HCTS provides hosting, cloud computing, datacenter and Internet infrastructure industry decision makers with direct access to the leading technologies and services in the marketplace. Delegates gain insight into key issues in conference sessions and deep dives with 451 analysts in one-on-one meetings – they then use this learning for detailed conversations with sponsoring companies to discuss ways to work together.
Sponsors of HCTS are considered the leading players in their specialist areas and have a high-value opportunity to engage an elite group of industry decision-makers utilizing a number of platforms.
- Hosting, cloud and managed service providers: Talk to enterprise users and prospective partners
- Telecom and network service providers: Network with enterprises and service providers – all in one place
- Colocation providers: Reach an audience in search of datacenter capacity
- Technology providers: Meet with datacenter and ‘as a service’ providers that are enabled by your products and services
- Financiers: Connect with companies looking for capital and advisory services
Benefits of Sponsoring
- Demonstrate thought leadership: establish thought leadership through keynote speaking opportunities.
- High-value networking: meet with senior decision-makers from the datacenter and internet infrastructure computing ecosystem.
- Demand generation: generate highly qualified sales opportunities and engage with delegates as they consider solution offerings and share strategic requirements.
- Brand awareness: build your brand through exposure on event marketing and collateral.
- Credibility: deepen your company’s credibility in the marketplace by association with 451 Research.
To learn how your company can engage with this high-level audience, please contact:
Vice President, 451 Group Events